Stars to NY Stars to NY

Bows before a master

you are permanantly my favorite NG audio artist. ive been listening to a lot of your tunes and the awesome remains consistant.

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

I am honored to be your favorite :3
This means that I'm gonna really have to crank up my skill now...
Thanks a bunch zenko1

Basix Basix

Hmmmmmm

I put a 10 because I liked the way you stitched the various instruments and saws together but id be lying if i said i liked the tune. just didnt but still fnatastic work here.

Dream Snooping Dream Snooping

ABOVE 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks to you and this soothing tune my 6mth old niece was grinning from ear to ear.

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Hurray for 6 month old nieces who can grin without teeth :3

Perfect Dark - Chicago Stealth Perfect Dark - Chicago Stealth

I like!

i really enjoyed this remake of the chicago stealth theme, great drums and ambience but it could have done without the acustic guitar, if it was a soft electric guitar that would seem better, and the ding dong sound near the end kinda ruined it, but other than that i really like it

Conclusion (Movie) Conclusion (Movie)

Awsome.

Hey this sounds awsome, and i agree it needs to be in a movie, also can i put it in my game im making, ill write u up in full in the credits, its a free game of course, and i thought itd be good as ither a menu or title theme in it.

Equation responds:

Of course you can mate, feel free to use it in your game, could you leave a link to my newgrounds address on the title, that would be much appreciated :)